Saturday 24 December 2011

Celebration Time!




It's Christmas again! 

It is that part of the year, when we all begin our celebrations for the annual commemoration of the birth of Lord Jesus and at the same time, we get ready to welcome the new year with great zeal. The festive season is on and we all should feel blessed, for we have had a great year.


Though everyone would have had their shares of ups and downs in 2011, one should celebrate the highs, and learn from the lows in the passed year. The bad days are just to remind you of your mistakes, you have been doing in your life and improve upon it, for your own good. If this does not make sense, do spare a thought about the numerous natural calamities that have occurred this year and the families which have suffered because of them. Many have lost someone dearer to them and many are still trying to deal with the repercussions of the terrible events that have happened this year. Then try to think if some bad days at office, break-ups with boyfriends/girlfriends, bad results in examinations etc. are enough to let you down in your life? Give it another chance and give everything you'll do from now on, your best shot. Nobody will dare stop you from reaching your goal.


All said and done, I personally had a great year, with lots of things to learn - both in my professional and personal life. There were times when I had the taste of success, and times when failures were asking for an equal share in my life. I have myself decided to give my best in anything I do and have faith in the Almighty. Let's not worry about the results for a change.


Hope you guys celebrate Christmas in its true spirit and have a wonderful year ahead! There are lots of things to worry about, but more things to cheer on! The choice is yours.


Lastly, I would like to end this post with this beautiful quote:


‎"Love came down at Christmas; Love all lovely, love divine: Love was born at Christmas, Stars and angels gave the sign." - Christina Georgina Rossetti


P.S. Got to study for my exams now (without worrying about my results). :) 

P.P.S. My next post in the next year.


Cheers!

Sid
Spread a smile :)


No comments:

Post a Comment